Internal Communications Specialist
Lead the development of Lutheran Services Internal Communication with your experience in design and delivery, implementing strategies that enhance employee experience.
This exciting newly created position located at our offices in Milton is for a six month contract and will be responsible for launching our Strategic Plan and other HR initiatives across the organisation.
Lutheran Services is a not-for-profit organisation that has been serving the people and communities of Queensland since 1935. We provide quality, contemporary care and support for people of all backgrounds, at more than 20 locations throughout Queensland.
Our dedicated workforce of nearly 1500 makes a difference to the lives of many people every day. They bring our vision to life – helping those we serve to pursue the lives they hope for, and enabling the communities we are part of to thrive.
As a member of the Lutheran Services team, you will enjoy a great work-life balance, generous benefits, flexible arrangements and ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression.
About the role:
Reporting to the Executive Lead, Marketing and Communication, this role will lead the internal communications function by writing, designing and implementing an Internal Communication Strategy and Action Plan.
You will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications or Business
- Minimum five years experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Proven previous experience implementing Internal Communication Plans
- Creative writing strengths
- Project Management experience
- Excellent Time Management experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work closely with internal stakeholders
What we offer:
- An opportunity to join an inclusive, positive professional team
- Option to Salary Package up to $15,900 pa
- Access to discounts, such as health insurance, holiday and travel, gym membership, IT and home appliances
- Membership to our dedicated Employee Assistance Program
To apply for this position, attach your resume and answer the below questions.
To view a copy of the position description please click here.