Registered Nurse - Woodridge
Nestled within a sprawling bush setting, Trinder Park Aged Care houses more than 200 residents in retirement village, nursing home or hostel accommodation and is supported by a team of committed and caring professionals.
Lutheran Services is a not-for-profit organisation that has been serving the people and communities of Queensland since 1935. We provide quality, contemporary care and support for people of all backgrounds, at more than 20 locations throughout Queensland.
Our dedicated workforce of nearly 1500 makes a difference to the lives of many people every day. They bring our vision to life – helping those we serve to pursue the lives they hope for, and enabling the communities we are part of to thrive.
As a member of the Lutheran Services team, you will enjoy a great work-life balance, generous benefits, flexible arrangements and ongoing opportunities for professional development and career
Let’s talk about the role:
You will provide comprehensive nursing care in collaboration with a multidisciplinary health care team inclusive of leading a team to help our clients experience joy and hope in their lives to the greatest possible extent – irrespective of the challenges they face.
This is a casual opportunity
As Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Providing comprehensive evidence-based nursing care in collaboration with a multidisciplinary health care team
- Performing comprehensive nursing assessments develop and implement plans of care in collaboration with a multidisciplinary health care team and evaluate the progress of patient care outcomes
- Exercising sound clinical judgement, critical thinking and ethical decision making processes in the delivery and evaluation of care
- Ensuring clients and other staff are treated fairly and with mutual respect and understanding, regardless of cultural, religious, ethnic and linguistic backgrounds
- Maintaining professional skills and knowledge of self and others through participation in continuing education and performance appraisal and development.
Now let’s talk about you:
Critical to your success in this role will be the proven ability to demonstrate
- a high level of effective interpersonal and communication skills
- outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Strong leadership skills with experience coaching junior staff members
- Sound ACFI knowledge
In addition you will
- have previous experience working in a similar position
- posses unrestricted AHPRA Registration
- be truly passionate about elder care and improve the wellbeing of our residents
- maintain a positive Federal police check and Australian driver’s licence
What we can offer you:
As well as working for an organisation that genuinely cares, we also offer a competitive salary, a generous 5 weeks annual leave per annum and access to 15,900pa in salary packaging options. You will also have access to significant discounts across a number of areas including private health insurance, gym membership, holiday and travel discounts, home appliances and IT discounts and car rental.
How to apply
To apply for the role, please attach your resume, complete the application form and the questions below. For a copy of the position description please click here.