Assistant In Nursing - Woodridge
Lutheran Services is a not-for-profit organisation that has been serving the people and communities of Queensland since 1935. We provide quality, contemporary care and support for people of all backgrounds, at more than 20 locations throughout Queensland.
Our dedicated workforce of nearly 1500 makes a difference to the lives of many people every day. They bring our vision to life – helping those we serve to pursue the lives they hope for, and enabling the communities we are part of to thrive.
As a member of the Lutheran Services team, you will enjoy a great work-life balance, generous benefits, flexible arrangements and ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression.
Bordering on Karawatha Forest, Trinder Park Aged Care is a 52-acre bushland retreat with leafy green natural beauty, attracting vibrant birdlife and wallabies
Let’s talk about the role:
As an Assistant in Nursing you will be responsible for:
- Completing assessments to assist with the formation of nursing care plans and funding submissions;
- Documenting patient care accurately and objectively on iCare;
- Establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships;
- Modifying practice to accommodate individuality of each resident and involve them and their families in the delivery of care.Critical to your success in this role will be the proven ability to demonstrate
- a high level of effective interpersonal and communication skills
- your ability to maintain confidentiality and impartiality
- respect and responsiveness to client needs
Now let’s talk about you:
In addition you will
- possess a Certificate III (or higher) in Aged Care
- maintain a positive Federal police check and Australian driver’s licence
- You must be available to work a variety of shifts including mornings, afternoons, nights and weekends.
What we can offer you:
As well as working for an organisation that genuinely cares, we also offer a competitive salary and access to 15,900pa in salary packaging options. You will also have access to significant discounts across a number of areas including private health insurance, gym membership, holiday and travel discounts, home appliances and IT discounts and car rental.
To apply for the role, please attach your resume, complete the application form and the questions below. For a copy of the position description please click here.