Village Sales and Community Marketing Manager
Lutheran Services is a not-for-profit organisation that has been serving the people and communities of Queensland since 1935. We provide quality, contemporary care and support for people of all backgrounds, at more than 20 locations throughout Queensland.
Our dedicated workforce of nearly 1500 makes a difference to the lives of many people every day. They bring our vision to life – helping those we serve to pursue the lives they hope for, and enabling the communities we are part of to thrive
As a member of the Lutheran Services team, you will enjoy a great work-life balance, generous benefits, flexible arrangements and ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression.
Your new role:
You will utilise your knowledge of sales, community campaigns and customer service to deliver our local area marketing and sales strategy, driving growth of our retirement living, aged care and home support services.
Overall, you will:
- Manage sales for retirement living, aged care, home support and allied health services for the St Andrews village
- Sell, cross sell and upsell from the full suite of offerings, tracked against quarterly KPIs
- Implement best practice lead and database nurturing to optimise waiting lists and minimise vacancy periods
- Create and deliver outcomes-focused community-building and local area marketing campaigns
- Support the sales and marketing team to develop impactful marketing strategies that achieve sales targets
- Forge positive working relationships with referral networks, community groups and local congregations
- Nurture relationships with existing clients to generate advocacy, referrals and future sales
- Work collaboratively with internal and external teams to curate service and accommodation solutions
- Monitor and report on local competitor activity to inform sales initiatives and product development
- Deliver regular performance, enquiry and sales reporting.
Your skills and experience:
With experience in marketing and sales, you will have a strategic lead-driven mindset, genuine and impactful communication skills and experience in forging strong relationships with clients, staff and community members.
You will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing and/or sales
- Proven track record in retirement living or aged care sales
- 5+ years’ experience in property, sales, retirement living or other relevant industry
- Demonstrated experience in community marketing, sales process and customer service
- Ability to relate to the seniors demographic
- Exposure to contract and legal requirements within the retirement and aged care sectors
- Experience managing prospective buyer databases and CRMs
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills, within a collaborative environment
- Proven ability to create and implement marketing and sales plans that deliver business outcomes
- A consumer-directed approach that thrives in an environment of person-centred care.
What we can offer you:
A professional work environment in an organisation that genuinely cares, values dedication and performance.
You will receive:
- Learning and development opportunities
- Access to salary packaging
- Good work life balance
- Access to discounts, such as health insurance, holiday and travel, gym membership, IT and home appliances
- Membership to our dedicated Employee Assistance Program.
To apply, please attach your cover letter and resume and complete the application form and questions below. For a copy of the position description, please click here.