Accounts Payable Officer
Lutheran Services is a not-for-profit organisation that has been serving the people and communities of Queensland since 1935. We provide quality, contemporary care and support for people of all backgrounds, at more than 20 locations throughout Queensland.
Our dedicated workforce of nearly 1500 makes a difference to the lives of many people every day. They bring our vision to life – helping those we serve to pursue the lives they hope for, and enabling the communities we are part of to thrive.
As a member of the Lutheran Services team, you will enjoy a great work-life balance, generous benefits, flexible arrangements and ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression.
Let’s talk about the role:
Reporting to our Shared Services Lead, Accounts, we have an exciting opportunity for a full time accounts payable (AP) officer, to provide AP support across the organisation. In this role you will:
• Setup and maintain creditor accounts;
• Ensure invoices are correctly recorded, processed and paid in line with supplier terms;
• Reconcile supplier statements, expense claims, credit and debit cards;
• Provide support to the Shared Services Lead, Accounts for process improvements, process efficiencies and other adhoc duties;
• Demonstrate a strong customer service focus with the ability to build and maintain stakeholder relationships;
• Develop strong relationships with internal and external clients and suppliers;
• Support other related activities, as required.
Now let’s talk about you:
To see you successful in this role you will be a customer focused individual with a proven ability to work as part of a team through maintaining effective working relationships. In addition you will have:
• A proven ability to maintain vendor relationships;
• Attention to detail and an ability to process data efficiently and accurately;
• A strong working knowledge of Accounts Payable and purchasing processes;
• A desire to always provide exceptional service.
What we can offer you:
As well as working for an organisation that genuinely cares, we also offer a competitive salary and access to 15,900pa in salary packaging options. You will also have access to significant discounts across a number of areas including private health insurance, gym membership, holiday and travel discounts, home appliances and IT discounts and car rental.
To apply for the role, please attach your resume, complete the application form and the questions below. For a copy of the position description please click here.