ICT Agile Project Manager
Lutheran Services is a not-for-profit organisation that has been serving the people and communities of Queensland since 1935. We provide quality, contemporary care and support for people of all backgrounds, at more than 20 locations throughout Queensland.
Our dedicated workforce of nearly 1500 makes a difference to the lives of many people every day. They bring our vision to life – helping those we serve to pursue the lives they hope for, and enabling the communities we are part of to thrive.
As a member of the Lutheran Services team, you will enjoy a great work-life balance, generous benefits, flexible arrangements and ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression.
Let’s talk about the role:
The newly created role of Agile Project Manager is a 6 month Fixed term assignment. This role is responsible for leading the Projects in an appropriate agile fashion and in accordance with the project lifecycle. In addition you will;
- Mange vendors and project stakeholders
- Build business cases for change
- Plan, execute and close out Business Intelligence and ICT COTs application projects
- Coordinate tracking and reporting progress, ensuring to refine and streamline deliver process, while resolving issues.
- Ensure continued productivity improvement measures are adopted.
This role will also provide thought leadership and insight into new and emerging trends and best practises while ensuring project governance is followed.
Now let’s talk about you:
To see you be successful, in this role, you will have completed a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, business management or equivalent work experience in this field. Furthermore you will have;
- Significant experience as a project manager with Agile leadership or leading Agile squads
- PMI-ACP certification a must, with Scrum Master, Six Sigma, Agile Coaching or PMI-PMP highly regarded
- Leadership & motivating personality
- In-depth knowledge of the industry with multiple business functions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Change Management experience highly regarded
In addition you will be a strong mentor with experience with Atlassian suite of Software, have lead previous ICT Business Intelligence projects and have a proven track record of successful project completions.
What we can offer you:
As well as working for an organisation that genuinely cares, we also offer a competitive salary and access to 15,900pa in salary packaging options for permanent employee. You will also have access to significant discounts across a number of areas including private health insurance, gym membership, holiday and travel discounts, home appliances and IT discounts and car rental.
To apply for the role, please attach your resume, complete the application form and the questions below. For a copy of the position description please click here.