ICT Support Officer
Lutheran Services is a not-for-profit organisation that has been serving the people and communities of Queensland since 1935. We provide quality, contemporary care and support for people of all backgrounds, at more than 20 locations throughout Queensland.
Our dedicated workforce of nearly 1500 makes a difference to the lives of many people every day. They bring our vision to life – helping those we serve to pursue the lives they hope for, and enabling the communities we are part of to thrive.
As a member of the Lutheran Services team, you will enjoy a great work-life balance, generous benefits, flexible arrangements and ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression.
Let’s talk about the role:
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a permanent full time ICT Support officer to join our team here at Lutheran services, support Centre. In this role you will be;
• Providing ICT support in person, over the phone and remotely;
• Proactively follow up with ICT queries to ensure they are resolved;
• Undertaking installation and troubleshooting for hardware, operating systems and desktop applications;
• Performing daily routine checks and functions;
• Assisting with the rollout and upgrade of desktop computer systems and applications; and
• Making routine changes and additions within Active Directory.
In addition you will be communicating with members of the team, IT projects, Senior leader in the business and our services to help support the IT helpdesk.
Now let’s talk about you:
Critical to your success in this role will be the proven ability to demonstrate
• knowledge of the configuration and management of a computer system within a Microsoft Windows Server virtualised environment
• exceptional written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate at a technical level and with non-technical users
• excellent problem solving skills
• a willingness to learn and adaptive
• a proven track record of strong customer service
• the ability to work within a fast-paced, small team environment on a wide range of simultaneous tasks
In addition you will be tertiary qualified in Information Technology or a related field with experience in Citrix, Xen-app desktop and VMware being an advantage.
What we can offer you:
As well as working for an organisation that genuinely cares, we also offer a competitive salary and access to 15,900pa in salary packaging options. You will also have access to significant discounts across a number of areas including private health insurance, gym membership, holiday and travel discounts, home appliances and IT discounts and car rental.
To apply for the role, please attach your resume, complete the application form and the questions below. For a copy of the position description please click here.