Lutheran Services is a not-for-profit organisation that has been serving the people and communities of Queensland since 1935. We provide quality, contemporary care and support for people of all backgrounds, at more than 20 locations throughout Queensland.
Our dedicated workforce of nearly 1500 makes a difference to the lives of many people every day. They bring our vision to life – helping those we serve to pursue the lives they hope for, and enabling the communities we are part of to thrive.
As a member of the Lutheran Services team, you will enjoy a great work-life balance, generous benefits, flexible arrangements and ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression.
Your new role:
You will utilise your knowledge of marketing, relationship-building and communications skills to provide marketing ideas, support and coordination to our high-performing Communications and Marketing Team.
Overall, you will:
• Be an integral part of our marketing team to achieve organisational goals
• Plan and co-ordinate campaigns across digital media, online, internal and external communications
• Create and schedule on-brand website and social content
• Forge and manage ongoing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Deliver proactive, creative marketing programs to achieve outcomes in an evolving industry sector
• Stay abreast of marketing and industry news and provide regular insight on emerging trends
• Plan, organise and attend events.
Your skills and experience:
With a strong start to your marketing career, you will have genuine and impactful communication skills, proven experience in influencing stakeholders and a professional approach to delivering outcomes.
You will have:
• Tertiary qualifications in marketing and/or communications or relevant
• 5+ years’ marketing communications experience in a full-service marketing team
• Experience in integrated marketing, including stakeholder communications, digital and advertising
• Proven ability to take initiative, work autonomously and productively as part of a team
• Experience using Microsoft Office suite to create professional business presentations and documents
What we can offer you:
A professional work environment in an organisation that genuinely cares, values dedication and performance.
You will receive:
• Learning and development opportunities
• Access to salary packaging
• Good work life balance
• Access to discounts, such as health insurance, holiday and travel, gym membership, IT and home appliances
• Membership to our dedicated Employee Assistance Program.
To apply, please attach your cover letter and resume and complete the application form and questions below. For a copy of the position description, please click here.