Client Services & Sales Advisor
Client Services Advisor
Lutheran Services is a not-for-profit organisation that has been serving the people and communities of Queensland since 1935. We provide quality, contemporary care and support for people of all backgrounds, at more than 20 locations throughout Queensland.
Our dedicated workforce of nearly 1500 makes a difference to the lives of many people every day. They bring our vision to life – helping those we serve to pursue the lives they hope for and enabling the communities we are part of to thrive.
As a member of the Lutheran Services team, you will enjoy a great work-life balance, generous benefits, flexible arrangements and ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression.
Let’s talk about the role:
The role of Client Services Advisor is a pivotal contact between the local community and Lutheran Services for our Immanuel Gardens Facility on the beautiful Sunshine Coast. A Client Services Advisor will have excellent knowledge of sales, community campaigns and customer service to deliver our local area marketing and sales strategy, driving growth of our retirement living, aged care and home care services.
The Client Services Advisor will develop and implement impactful community marketing campaigns that build the Lutheran Services community and achieve sales targets. Your excellent ability to maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders will see you curating individual service and accommodation solutions and coordinating the successful transition from engagement through to sale and admission.
Overall, the Client Services Advisor will:
- Manage sales for retirement living, aged care, home care and allied health services for the Immanuel Gardens village, tracked to quarterly KPIs
- Implement best practice lead and database nurturing to optimise waiting lists and minimise vacancy periods
- Forge positive working relationships with referral networks, community groups and local congregations
- Nurture relationships with existing clients to generate advocacy, referrals and future sales
- Develop community networks, attend and provide events, information sessions and workshops
- Monitor and report on local competitor activity to inform sales initiatives
- 5+ years’ experience in property, sales, retirement living, client services or other relevant industry
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships internally and externally
- Understanding of contract and legal requirements within the retirement and aged care sectors
- Experience managing prospective buyer databases and CRMs
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- A consumer-directed approach that thrives in an environment of person-centred care.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Social Services or a relative field highly regarded
What we can offer you
We offer a competitive salary and access to $15,900 pa in salary packaging options. You will also have access to significant discounts across several areas including private health insurance, gym membership, holiday and travel discounts, home appliances and it discounts and car rental.
To apply for the role, please attach your resume, complete the application form and the questions below. For a copy of the position description, pleaseClick Here