Client Services Advisor
Lutheran Services is a not-for-profit organisation that has been serving the people and communities of Queensland since 1935. We provide quality, contemporary care and support for people of all backgrounds, at more than 20 locations throughout Queensland.
Our dedicated workforce of nearly 1500 makes a difference to the lives of many people every day. They bring our vision to life – helping those we serve to pursue the lives they hope for, and enabling the communities we are part of to thrive.
As a member of the Lutheran Services team, you will enjoy a great work-life balance, generous benefits, flexible arrangements and ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression.
our Retirement Living community at Laidley is its award-winning, colourful gardens—beautifully maintained and in bloom year-round.
Let’s talk about the role:
This is an exciting newly created role of Client Services Advisor. In this role you will be responsible for;
- Project managing multiple Community engagement events
- Working in partnership with our clients, families and stakeholders to deliver customer centric support.
- Coordinate and service our clients across a full suit of product offerings.
You will work collaboratively with our Clinical Staff, Office personal as well as our Sales and Marketing team to lead, develop and grow all client conversions, whether this be retirement living, aged care, home support or allied health services while providing a positive and memorable experience that ensures Lutheran Services is a first choice provider.
In addition to providing a full wrap around service to our clients, you will be instrumental in;
- Generating leads, through community engagement plans & marketing activities
- Coordinating and managing admissions and data management through our CRM system
- and ensure robust compliance of our registration and enrolment documentation & process.
Now about you:
To be successful in this role, you will have demonstrated experience;
- Identifying clients needs to ensure a solution selling approach.
- Actively building professional relationships in the community to be able to leverage and promote our services.
- Working collaboratively in a cross functional team environment to ensure all client services are explored.
- Managing, planning and entering accurate data in to a CRM for follow up, conversion and compliance.
In addition you will have developed excellent organisational and time management skills to manage and deliver multiple competing work tasks, have advanced computer skills, bring a strong expertise with media as a communication tool as well as strong sales and marketing experience & exposure. An ability to interpret legislation, regulatory standards and guidelines is essential.
Demonstrated experience promoting Health/Community or social services, Experience supporting the elderly, their families and vulnerable community members is highly advantageous.
What we can offer you:
As well as working for an organisation that genuinely cares, we also offer a competitive salary and access to 15,900pa in salary packaging options. You will also have access to significant discounts across a number of areas including private health insurance, gym membership, holiday and travel discounts, home appliances and IT discounts and car rental.
To apply for the role, please attach your resume, complete the application form and the questions below. To view a position description please click here.