Lutheran Services is a not-for-profit organisation that has been serving the people and communities of Queensland since 1935. We provide quality, contemporary care and support for people of all backgrounds, at more than 20 locations throughout Queensland.
Our dedicated workforce of nearly 1500 makes a difference to the lives of many people every day. They bring our vision to life – helping those we serve to pursue the lives they hope for, and enabling the communities we are part of to thrive.
As a member of the Lutheran Services team, you will enjoy a great work-life balance, generous benefits, flexible arrangements and ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression.
We currently require Casual Registered Nurses and Enrolled Nurses with flexibility to work across all shifts for our Trinder Park Facility.
As a Registered Nurse/EEN, you will be responsible for:
- Providing comprehensive evidence-based nursing care;
- Performing comprehensive nursing assessments and evaluate the progress of patient care outcomes;
- Exercising sound clinical judgement, critical thinking and ethical decision making processes in the delivery and evaluation of care
- Ensuring clients and other staff are treated fairly and with mutual respect and understanding.
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills;
- Well developed skills in group facilitation as well as working one-on-one;
- Current AHPRA registration
- Minimum 12 months postgraduate experience
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Unlimited working rights for Australia
- Experience within an Aged Care environment
To apply for this role, please attach your resume and answer the below questions.
For a copy of the Registered Nurse Position Description please click here
For a copy of the Enrolled Nurse Position Description please click here