Lutheran Services is a not-for-profit organisation that has been serving the people and communities of Queensland since 1935. We provide quality, contemporary care and support for people of all backgrounds, at more than 20 locations throughout Queensland.
Our dedicated workforce of nearly 1500 makes a difference to the lives of many people every day. They bring our vision to life – helping those we serve to pursue the lives they hope for, and enabling the communities we are part of to thrive.
As a member of the Lutheran Services team, you will enjoy a great work-life balance, generous benefits, flexible arrangements and ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression.
Our Wahroonga facility located in beautiful Biloela require an Administration Assistant for a casual position to assist in Visitor COVID-19 checks and other tasks.
Let’s talk about the role:
As Administration Assistant, you will be responsible to:
- Act as an initial point of contact for residents, contractors and visitors to the service, undertaking temperature checks and sign in.
- Varied Administration tasks to assist
- Assisting the creative Arts team
Now let’s talk about you:
The successful applicant will:
- Have previous Administration experience
- Have great Customer Service experience
- Possess a friendly and flexible attitude
What we can offer you:
A professional work environment in an organisation that genuinely cares, values dedication and performance. You will receive:
- Access to salary packaging
- Access to discounts, such as health insurance, holiday and travel, gym membership, IT and home appliances
- Membership to our dedicated Employee Assistance Program.
To apply for the role, please attach your resume, complete the application form and the questions below.